Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the MiceDirect.com website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected on these pages are:
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. (Fed Ex, UPS)
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order for shipping purposes.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties except shipping services.
- You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
- To comply with any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users for breach of the "Terms and Conditions".
- We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Any access to your username or data is password protected so that no one else can access or change the information we have about you. To keep yourself secure on your end, please remember to always log off from your account and to close your browser window each time you log into our site, to prevent any access by an unauthorized party. It is very important that you never let anyone else know your password.
- Only authorized staff members of Mice Direct, signing into the administrator backend of our site with user id's and passwords, have any access to any information we have collected and stored in our system.
Our server allows you the option to have it set "cookies" (a small data file with information sent to your browser). Its purpose is to gather various pieces of information,some general (like how many users have accessed our site and how often they have used it) and some more specific to you personally, such as your profile and and/or preferred content. Not only is this cookie optional to you, but it also does not have the ability to read data off your hard disk.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging in and clicking on "My Account" in the above menu. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email to email@example.com or call us at 1-706-348-7634.