Turkish Roaches-Frozen (Red Runners)
Are your animals still eating live crickets?
Switch to frozen Turkish roaches from Mice Direct!
Making the switch has many advantages:
- No more taking care of live, smelly crickets!
- No money lost from crickets dying before you feed. No mortality loss = all feeders consumed. Nothing goes to waste!
- Uneaten crickets can potentially bite your pet! Frozen roaches pose no such hazard.
- Crickets can scatter and escape before they are eaten. Frozen roaches sit still until consumed!
- You can stock up on frozen roaches. No more weekly trips to the pet store to get more crickets!
- Just like crickets, our roaches come in a variety of sizes to satisfy your growing animals.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fiber||Fat||Calcium|
|Click here for full report to see our lab test from University of Georgia that shows how Turkish roaches are superior to crickets in fat, protein and even natural calcium levels.|
Below is a video of various animals trying roaches that had been frozen for the first time...Our eager test panel included a Bearded Dragon, Day Gecko, Fish, Monitor, Red-ear slider, and a Tegu.