(What You Receive)
- A Ficus pumila (AKA Creeping Fig) Stem Cuttings -
(Plant & Care)
- All plants come packaged in a sealed plastic bag in moist Sphagnum Moss -
- When planting the stem cutting, just place the stem of the plant into some moist substrate -
- By doing this it will root and sprout up a new plant -
- Keep your terrarium/vivarium at a high humidity to ensure the best growth -
- Make sure to keep the plant under proper lighting during the day -
- Native to temperate & tropical Asia & commonly cultivated species across the humid & tropical forests of Puerto Rico, the Ficus pumila (AKA Creeping Fig) is an exotic plant species in the family Moraceae. It has a spreading growth, with medium to fast-growing vines climbing or cascading in all directions. It is an elegant & beautiful easy to grow plant for beginners or longtime vivarium, terrarium & houseplant hobbyists.
The plants stem will root & grow straight from your vivarium's, terrarium's or pots substrate. It does very well with poison dart frogs or any of your vivarium or terrarium critters; in a very still and moist environment. It climbs or trails & will really cover the substrate in an area of the terrarium as it matures. It truly is an eye catcher, having small unique leaves. Such an extravagant plant that would be a great addition to any collection.